Happy Halloween! Here are the Scentsy specials for the month of October 2016!
WARMER OF THE MONTH: The warmer of the month for October 2016 is Harvest Pumpkins. This warmer is an element warmer that looks like a stack of three pumpkins. The bottom pumpkin has the element warmer in it, the middle pumpkin holds the wax, and the top pumpkin is the lid which has holes in it for the scent to go through.
SCENT OF THE MONTH: Keeping with the pumpkin theme, the Scentsy Scent of the Month is Farmstand Pumpkin. This scent features fresh pumpkin with hints of apple, caramel, and cinnamon. The scent is available in scent bars, scent circles, and room spray.
HOLIDAY COLLECTION: Our holiday collection is now available and has awesome items perfect for your Christmas holiday season. From decorative warmers to ornaments, there are multiple ways to make your Christmas season smell good!
Want more information about these or other Scentsy items? Visit my Scentsy website at https://huntsvillewriter.scentsy.us today!
DISCLAIMER: The writer of this blog is a Scentsy Independent Consultant.
September is the first month of the Scentsy Fall / Winter catalog. The new catalog features many neat items, from the premiere of the new Scentsy Sidekicks (like a Scentsy Buddy but made for babies) to the return of the popular Road Less Traveled warmer.
The September 2016 Warmer of the Month is Hocus Pocus, which is perfect for Halloween decorating. Be sure to use the Scent of the Month, Casting Spells, in the warmer for maximum impact. (Casting Spells has a scent that is almost like a candy apple.)
The Harvest Collection is also available. One of the highlights of this collection is the return of a popular seasonal warmer from last year, Lumina. There are also plenty of Halloween and Fall warmers and scents in the brochure to choose from, also.
The newest Scentsy Buddies are here! Buck and Meadow are deer dressed in Mossy Oak camo.
Anyone want to join Scentsy for half price? The regular product kit is $99, but for September only, there is an essential kit available for only $49.
Want more information about any of these specials? Visit my website at https://huntsvillewriter.scentsy.us today!
Top Ten Reasons to Join Scentsy Family
1. It really is a family! Scentsy provides a sense of caring and belonging.
2. It’s a fun way to contribute to household finances while doing something you love.
3. The start-up cost is low. Where else can you start a home-based business for less than a pair of good running shoes?
4. Flexibility. The amount of time and effort you put in it is proportionate to the financial rewards you reap. You’re the boss. When life happens, you can focus on what’s important.
5. You can stay home with your children as you build a business. Better yet, make it fun for all and let them help!
6. The compensation plan is generous and fair.
7. The products are high-quality, simple, and safe. You don’t need a hard sales pitch. Once a customer experiences the product, they usually want it. You can be confident the products will delight your customers.
8. If you have a Scentsy addiction, why not enjoy a discount yourself while sharing the products you love with others?
9. Nothing boosts your confidence quite like a fun, successful Scentsy party.
10. The Home Office team and your Sponsor will help you every step of the way.
This was taken from “Recruiting Top 10” on the Scentsy Family Training Website.
Scentsy has brought back some of the all-time favorite scents for the month of July. BRING BACK MY BAR features these scents, along with a special offer: a 12 pack for $45 (all 12 Scentsy bars have to be BBMB scents). What are the scents they have brought back? Here is a list of the scents:
- Almond Cookie
- Apples & Pears
- Cherry Almond Pie
- Coconut Palm
- Cookie Dough
- Cranberry Muffin
- French Kiss
- Fresh Cut Grass
- German Chocolate
- Go-Go Goji
- Key Lime Tortilla
- Lemon Coconut Chiffon
- Lily of the Valley
- Mediterranean Spa
- Mums & Marigolds
- Oats & Honey
- Revved up Raspberry
I am an Independent Scentsy Consultant. For more information, visit my website: http://huntsvillewriter.scentsy.us