EDITOR’S NOTE: This is a recipe from my grandmother’s collection. I cannot think of a better recipe to begin this new feature of my blog than to present this recipe. Enjoy!
- White seedless grapes
- Miniature Marshmellows
- Canned Whipped Topping
- Core pears and peaches, and cut them up in a bowl.
- Peel bananas, and then slice them up in the same bowl.
- Remove grapes from stems, and place them in the same bowl.
- Add walnuts, pecans, and miniature marshmellows to the same bowl.
- Place whipped topping and cherries on individual servings.
NOTE: Determine the amount of salad to make by using about two cups of fruit per person.